Claremont and Holyport Practice merged and began working together as one practice in April 2011. We are a seven-partner practice and our aim is to offer a caring, efficient and patient-focused service, supported by the appropriate use of technology. We place particular emphasis on clinical excellence, patient access, team working and providing a quality service for patients. We have concentrated our energies over the past number of years on developing our skill mix and creating new and innovative ways of working that maximise the efficient use of clinician time and offer the best patient services across the Practice. Clinical and admin staff work at both surgeries to support patients.
Claremont Surgery has been situated in the town centre since 1895 and moved into its Grade II listed Georgian building in 1991. Holyport Surgery is situated three miles outside Maidenhead town centre in the village of Holyport. The surgery is easily accessible for villagers and close to the central village hub, shops and school.
We are an approved Training Practice and participate in the advanced training of fully qualified doctors in their chosen specialty of General Practice. They work with us for a final year as Registrars before seeking their own partnerships. Our Practice also supports other Doctors who are attached for varying amounts of time for training purposes. Patient consultations are sometimes videoed for use in teaching, but patients have the option to decline to participate if they wish.